Post Midterm Wall

I absolutely hit a wall this week. I found it impossible to be productive all week. Clinical was the only part of the my days where I put forth my best effort but everything else was just a mess. It was harder to wake up in the mornings and harder to stay up at night. Work had me more drained than usual, too. I normally am not like this at all but I struggled all week to get my stuff together. In attempts to salvage my grades, I am spending my only Saturday off in what seems like the whole semester, at the library doing excess studying and homework. I wish I was wilding out (lol) but I guess the responsible adult in me had other plans. Every fiber in my being wants to be in bed or out, but here I am, taking an initiative into my education. Who am I? As the semester starts to spiral towards the end, it's only going to get worse so... might as well start getting back into the habit of working hard. What a rough week. Hopefully the lack of energy doesn't carry over.

Comments

Post a Comment