Scattered Brained

Running out of things to write about. My life is 42% interesting. When in school, there just isn't time for anything except for homework and actual work which by the way is turning up on me so bad because holiday season is among us. I have never wanted to go to sleep for 56 hours straight so bad in my life. The second season of Stranger Things just came out and I haven't even gotten the chance to binge watch it yet. Sigh.
It's so easy to complain about things.
Let's rewind to the fact that my grades are awesome and my bank account is looking 10/10. It is so nice having hard work pay off. Yea, it sucks 99% of time time but the 1% reward makes all the difference. When I can squeeze in two seconds of freedom, I usually just watch Friends on Netflix. I finally got tired of everyone making references and me not understanding them. There is a person in my life for each actor on that show that I can compare to. It's pretty crazy. I find it really hard to find shows that actually make me laugh out loud but Friends is different. I love it.
That's all I've got for today. Maybe next week.

Comments