Justin Bieber is older than Post Malone isn't that Crazy
I feel like I'm a Wikipedia addict. Any question, serious or silly, Wikipedia typically answers it for me. Most of the time my questions about school aren't answered through Wikipedia because it isn't super credible and let's be honest, all of our teachers growing up told us Wikipedia was no good. Yet, here I am googling "Do hamsters occur in nature?" and guess where I got my answer from...
I wonder who writes for the site. I know anyone is allowed to go in and add/change information but who writes the pages? It's crazy. Literally, every topic/subject is covered on Wikipedia. When my older brother and I were super young, we got our first computer (Shout out Santa Claus) and we would go onto Wiki and just input so many useless, pointless, and downright stupid facts into random pages. We would have a blast and we thought we were so funny, just a couple of 2nd graders making Wikipedia less and less credible. It is because people like us that it has never been a credible cite for school assignments.
I really miss being a kid. Now that we're dipping our toes (or diving straight into adulthood) I miss it more than ever. Never in a million years did I think I would be where I'm at today. I thought my life was going to be very Zoey 101-ish. I wanted to be her so bad and move to California and live this super cool and free life. I grew up around here and not once did I think about attending Lewis in a million years. I didn't even think it was a real college. I had only ever driven past it and it was not all that. I didn't start to seriously think about it as an option until my senior year when I was broke as a joke, my dad had just been laid off and Lewis was giving me an awesome financial aid reward. Also, shout out to FAFSA. They've done me good. When I graduate, I plan on going to Grad school (yay...more school). I hope I go somewhere super far. I loved the Pacific Northwest so I'd love to maybe going somewhere around Portland or even Seattle. My dream is to live in San Francisco but it's so expensive and just unrealistic. I have a good bulk of family in the bay area but I couldn't see myself leaving my house just to move in to my aunt/uncle's...it would be like living with another set of parents. Hopefully when I graduate, I'll get to leave.
I wonder who writes for the site. I know anyone is allowed to go in and add/change information but who writes the pages? It's crazy. Literally, every topic/subject is covered on Wikipedia. When my older brother and I were super young, we got our first computer (Shout out Santa Claus) and we would go onto Wiki and just input so many useless, pointless, and downright stupid facts into random pages. We would have a blast and we thought we were so funny, just a couple of 2nd graders making Wikipedia less and less credible. It is because people like us that it has never been a credible cite for school assignments.
I really miss being a kid. Now that we're dipping our toes (or diving straight into adulthood) I miss it more than ever. Never in a million years did I think I would be where I'm at today. I thought my life was going to be very Zoey 101-ish. I wanted to be her so bad and move to California and live this super cool and free life. I grew up around here and not once did I think about attending Lewis in a million years. I didn't even think it was a real college. I had only ever driven past it and it was not all that. I didn't start to seriously think about it as an option until my senior year when I was broke as a joke, my dad had just been laid off and Lewis was giving me an awesome financial aid reward. Also, shout out to FAFSA. They've done me good. When I graduate, I plan on going to Grad school (yay...more school). I hope I go somewhere super far. I loved the Pacific Northwest so I'd love to maybe going somewhere around Portland or even Seattle. My dream is to live in San Francisco but it's so expensive and just unrealistic. I have a good bulk of family in the bay area but I couldn't see myself leaving my house just to move in to my aunt/uncle's...it would be like living with another set of parents. Hopefully when I graduate, I'll get to leave.
Watching Zoey 101 n grade school had me thinking that's how highschool was going to be! I wanted to go to boarding school so bad!
ReplyDelete