five foot two
Anyways so we got to our seats at Wrigley and they were not that bad. We were in the 100's. Someone walked up to us and asked us if we could follow her. I looked over at my friends and we awkwardly agreed. I thought we were in trouble but we hadn't even done anything wrong. She then proceededs to tell us if we wanted to sit or stand while we watch Gaga...
Um, excuse me. Where is this going?
She tells us that she works with the tour management and that she saw us and liked our outfits so she was giving my best friends and I free tickets for the pit.
You're telling me we paid $100 for average seats just to move right up next to the stage. Wow.
You're telling me we paid $100 for average seats just to move right up next to the stage. Wow.
So she gives us our wristbands and after screaming for about 3 minutes, we RUN down to the field. And I mean, sprint.
Tonight, Lady Gaga is premiering her documentary on Netflix and as a new fan, I'm so excited to watch it.
Anyways, that night was probably the best way to end my summer. So basically, what I'm trying to tell you guys is never say no to any new opportunities. It might get you 5 feet from Lady Gaga. And to those who thinks she's weird or too extra, listen to her new album. She really is one of the most talented musicians in our time.
I'm also a Vic Mensa fan! I saw him last year at lolla and twice this year with Chance. I agree how you should never say no to any new opportunities, I have had the best and most unexpected experiences at concerts, that's mostly what I love to spend my money on
ReplyDeleteI like Lady Gaga haha, and sounds like you had a very fun day! I haven't been to a concert in awhile and after reading about yours made me want to go to one!
ReplyDelete