Boring
Not really sure what to write about so I'm just gonna go with whats on my mind. I had a solid weekend full of work and long nights. I wish I had snuck in some homework somewhere along the way. That would've been the responsible choice. I am completely aware that I should not procrastinate because it honestly does suck. Am I still gonna do it? Absolutely. It sucks when you know something is bad for you but you just can't gather the energy to care. I think I procrastinate because I know everything WILL get done. I can't not do an assignment. Too much anxiety. I'd rather wait until a few nights before or the night of to complete it. It honestly has gotten better. I no longer wait until two seconds before a paper is due to start writing it. I will, however, binge watch Narcos before studying for my test tomorrow. That is unquestionable. I always have time for two things. Netflix and a nap. And shopping. So three things. It's a problem. I love using retail therapy as my outlet. I'm consistently broke though because of responsibilities but that won't stop me from ferociously adding every item I see into My Cart and probably never buying it. Would that still be considered retail therapy?
Anyways, I saw Anabelle Creation the other night. (Yes, I know I'm late). It was honestly not that creepy but I was surprised at how scared I got. When I was 15, I had a quince like so many other Mexican girls do because we're finally adults and whatever- which in my opinion is a lie- but that's a story for another day. Basically, you get your 'ultima muñeca', which translates to last doll. It is this huge knock-off American Girl Doll that is wearing a mini version of my Quince dress. It's super cute and it's a part of the tradition so I can't say I completely hate it. But while I was watching the movie, I could not stop thinking about my doll that I got for my quince. I probably sound crazy but since seeing the movie I have successfully avoided my doll which sits on a shelf in my living room. I would honestly be THAT person that gets killed by my own doll if it were possible.
Anyways, I saw Anabelle Creation the other night. (Yes, I know I'm late). It was honestly not that creepy but I was surprised at how scared I got. When I was 15, I had a quince like so many other Mexican girls do because we're finally adults and whatever- which in my opinion is a lie- but that's a story for another day. Basically, you get your 'ultima muñeca', which translates to last doll. It is this huge knock-off American Girl Doll that is wearing a mini version of my Quince dress. It's super cute and it's a part of the tradition so I can't say I completely hate it. But while I was watching the movie, I could not stop thinking about my doll that I got for my quince. I probably sound crazy but since seeing the movie I have successfully avoided my doll which sits on a shelf in my living room. I would honestly be THAT person that gets killed by my own doll if it were possible.
I am completely the same person when it comes to online shopping, I currently have 3 items in my cart on three different websites, am I really gunna buy everything though? Probably not but its nice to dream. And I totally loved the new Anabelle movie!
ReplyDeleteAnnabelle was a really crazy movie, I threw my sisters doll out, not my proudest moment, but it happened lol
ReplyDelete